Saturday, March 27, 2010
We had a phone talk with Mami Mai awhile ago. Two stupid people chatting. We were supposed to be talking about the plan of going to beach tomorrow along with my whole family. She must have over heard it from Ate Riza about the death of one of our family member.




She welcomed me with the question if I had a family who just passed away. Of course, I give her my yes. He is actually the brother of my grandmother. Then, that make him my grandfather, isn't it? I added the "why?" question. I mean why now? Stupid question! Or stupid person on the other line? hehehe. Yes why really now that we have a plan for tomorrow? Can't it be the next day after Sunday or may last week or so?



A bubbly Mami Mai retorted with the same question. And some more questions:



Why now?


Why does he have to die?


If he knew his dying, why didn't he go to his own grave?


Why does he let the living suffer from his death?




Those stupid questions came about from our stupid talk. What did we get? Nothing!

0 comments:

About the site

bogoondotcom
Welcome to the site of bogoon people. This site was influentially created because of some bored people in there working environment. Who talks and shares non sense ideas or funny jokes while working in the acs cebu phils company.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews