Wednesday, June 16, 2010
another great punchline that I heard that made my sleepy mood dissapear. Again another nonsense talk and no work agenda being experience in the office. Instead of going home that could have made some works done we are intended to stay and do non sense things.

sr. Associate: naa nay load palihug kog get(associate)
associate: ako ni cancel? na a nako sa tunga2x.
sr. Associate: aw ayaw nalang ako nalay get ikaw nalay verify.
associate: ok ikaw nalang "your all welcome to me"

toinks! what a line this made me thing and gasp all the air of the aircondition that caused me hunger. what a day in the office and what people around me its never bad to report to work if you have officemates like this.

0 comments:

About the site

bogoondotcom
Welcome to the site of bogoon people. This site was influentially created because of some bored people in there working environment. Who talks and shares non sense ideas or funny jokes while working in the acs cebu phils company.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews